The outdoor-ready AXIS P1353-E Network Camera is a fixed day and night camera with superb image quality, delivering excellent H.264 performance in a robust design.
Superior video quality is provided with progressive scan in multiple individual H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams. The focus assistant, remote back focus and pixel counter features simplifies installation.
Save installation time and costs
A wall bracket is supplied with the camera packageThe IP66-rated camera is ready right out of the box for mounting outdoors. It has protection against dust, rain, snow and sun, and can operate in temperatures as low as -40 °C (-40 °F).
It is perfect for securing locations such as governmental and industrial sites, airports, railway stations, parking lots, school grounds and university campuses.
AXIS P1353-E integrates Axis’ Lightfinder technology. The outstanding light sensitivity, with maintained colors even in very poor lighting conditions, is obtained by a combination of Axis’ expertise in image processing, system-on-chip development and selection of the best optical components.
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting.
- Power over Ethernet* (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
- Two-way audio support with enhanced audio quality.
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service.
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX® from Axis Communications. This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)