Stand-up work tables and stands are delivering major benefits for staff with sore backs and productivity improvement for staff whose role requires them to stay on their feet.
This new WorkFit-S from Ergotron converts any surface into an adjustable-height standing desk with a double monitor.
This sit-stand workstation is extraordinarily simple to use. With the push or pull of a hand, you can instantly raise or lower the keyboard and/or display in one easy motion, yet all the while the system will remain stable.
- Users can place the keyboard tray at a distance to suit their needs.
- Keyboard can be lowered when sitting to below desktop height to proper ergonomic position
- Screen can be adjusted to height and distance to suit users’ ergonomics and eyesight
- Easily lift keyboard and monitor to a height to suit the user
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
- WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary workstyle
- Stand-up Desks improve your energy and productivity by varying your work style – standing or sitting – encouraging healthy movement throughout the day
- Reduce potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine
- With two monitors you can save time by using multiple applications at once — eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night.
- Converts most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface.
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Studies show an average productivity increase of 20–30% when using two displays instead of one
- Studies show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture.