HTC One M8 is a good choice if you have a need for speed and like your music up loud.
You can connect the HTC One (M8) to the Telstra 4G LTE Category capability and get the most from its APAC 700MHz (Band 28) which will give you faster downloads when it arrives in 2015.
The One M8 is slightly taller than others in its class, thanks to HTC BoomSound™; two stereo speakers on the front of the phone and dedicated amplifiers.
Its HTC Motion Access means you can unlock it quickly then tap the screen to get to the information you need.
Plus, the light, zero-gap all-metal body is slim enough to use and hold in one hand, while the 5 inch scratch resistant screen boasts an impressive 1080P resolution for images and video.
- Connects to 4G on the Telstra Mobile Network
- A zero-gap, all-metal body
- 5 inch full HD scratch resistant screen
- Duo Camera with Ultrapixel™
- 2.5GHz Quad-Core processor
- Double tap your screen to turn on your phone, swipe to access your favourite apps, news and social media feeds with HTC Sense 6.0™.
- Dimensions: 146.3 x 70.6 x 9.35mm
- Display: 5 inch 1080p Super LCD3 Gorilla Glass3, 1080 x 1920, 440 PPI
- Weight: 160 grams
- Processor: MSM 8974AC, 2.5GHz Quad-Core
- Memory: 16GB (expandable to 128GB)
- Memory: 16GB on board (not expandable)
- Camera: UltraPixel with Duo Camera(rear), 5MP(front)
- Battery: 2600mAh
- Talk Time: Up to 22 hours (3G)
- Standby Time: Up to 528 hours (3G)
- Additional Features: HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi ac. Bluetooth 4 LE