LifeSize® Bridge™ redefines high quality, multiparty HD video conferencing. This powerful MCU delivers the industry’s highest quality, most reliable HD viewing experience at an unrivalled price/performance.
LifeSize Bridge is available with 8, 12 or 16 ports. For large capacity calls, LifeSize Bridge can be expanded to include up to 48 participants, or hundreds of participants when cascading multiple bridges.
With LifeSize Bridge there is no worry about port availability or downtime. Bridges can be connected via a high-availability clustering license, which allows multiple bridges to act as a single device and provides built-in redundancy, automatic failover and simplified management.
Interoperable and standards-based, the easy-to-set-up and easy-to-use LifeSize Bridge can be deployed and clustered worldwide.
Meetings can be scheduled or held on-demand, and every employee can have a virtual meeting room with a dedicated address.
- Highest HD Quality
- Symmetric video up to 1080p30 and 720p60
- Sustained frame rates
- Encoder per participant
- Up to 4 Mbps throughput per port
- More options, larger calls
- Any codec, any speed, any resolution, any layout and any port without loss of capacity or capability
- Scheduled and/or on-demand video calls, direct conference dialling and outbound dialling
- Virtual operator
- ISDN connectivity
- Flexible layout options, including locking layouts
- Easy administrative controls with drag-and-drop layout options and lecture mode 8, 12 or 16 ports
- Up to 48 participants with an Expanded Conference License
- Hundreds of participants when cascading multiple bridges
- High-Availability Clustering.