Imagine a VC system that your IT-challenged team members can use unaided, yet has all the bells and whistles for fully unified video communications? Now it’s possible with LifeSize’s new Icon series. Aiming directly at newcomers to Video Conferencing, LifeSize has designed the new Icon 600 to be simple and convenient to use.
It will also integrate with the LifeSize UVC Platform and LifeSize Bridge, so you get all the applications behind the scenes and new functionality can be added easily.
- Cool on-screen icons enable the user to do everything themselves – no more frantic calls to the IT helpdesk!
- Click to join a meeting – Agenda tab and Meeting reminder pop ups make it easy to navigate to a meeting and change layouts
- Streamlined Intuitive UI Calendar integration, meeting directory, unified user interface during multiparty calls, unified directory, name-based dialing, search and favorites
- Easily search the directory to find somebody to call
- Easy to record your meeting on UVC Video Center and show the live stream on a laptop. Integrated with UVC Platform**
- Easily add powerful video capabilities by turning on UVC applications.
- Capabilities include streaming and recording of video calls*, managing the network, securely traversing NAT/firewalls and hosting multiparty calls
- Sleek new Remote Control design for quick and easy navigation by any user
- Video Quality up to 1080p60 Presentation Quality & Data Sharing
- HD Monitors – Connect up to two displays
- HD Camera Pan, tilt and zoom camera options, including support for up to 1080p60
- Digital MicPod 360° triple microphone beamforming technology for superior voice pickup
- Phone* Touch screen powering both audio and video
- Place-anywhere mountable option for wall (VESA) or display
- Participate in calls with Microsoft® Lync® callers with LifeSize UVC Multipoint Enterprise Edition (available Q3 2013)
- Improved troubleshooting – a health page viewable in the user interface proactively identifies issues for users. Administrators have access to more diagnostic tools as well as an additional Support page through the graphical user interface
- Remote control uses standard AAA batteries – unlike the proprietary approaches that some competitors have chosen
- LifeSize Icon Series existing LifeSize Camera 10x, up to two LifeSize Digital MicPods as well as the touch-screen LifeSize Phone, 2nd Generation.
Please note, the LifeSize Icon Series remote control will not work with any LifeSize 220 Series products. To organise a demonstration and a quote, contact Evotec on 1300 133 996.