As a Telstra Dealer, Evotec can provide a Telstra Business System solution specifically designed to suit your business needs, with the option to finance via a single monthly bill.
Your Evotec communications consultant can advise on the telephone system brand – either Alcatel-Lucent, Siemens or Ericsson-LG – configuration, handsets, software and accessories and bundle it in a convenient Telstra Business System package.
Your Telstra Business System solution can include the full range of productivity-enhancing features such as:
- Video conferencing
- Integrated communications – fast access to calls and messages on any device or platform, even when on the move
- SIP Connect: Take advantage of the latest IP Calling technology and converge all your voice and data traffic on to a unified Telstra Next IP® network service
- Call Centre software
- Mobility solutions – wireless, DECT and mobile handsets
- Headsets, Music-on-hold
You can take up a Telstra Business System solution either on its own or with a voice plan.
Whichever level you choose, you can get technical support 24/7 from a single point of contact to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Purchase or Finance
You can purchase outright or select 12 or 24 months repayments, or enter into a rental or finance lease agreement with Telstra’s preferred third-party financier, Capital Finance, and get all your charges on a single Telstra bill.
A Telstra Business Phone System can make you more efficient through improved communications. Ensuring business continuity through agreed response and restoration times, it can also help you minimise the risks of lost productivity.
A Telstra Business System solution can improve reporting, billing and budgeting. Consolidating your telephony services with Telstra can provide you with a single invoice, plus regular reporting and telephone system financing options. Receive a single bill for all your calls. And have one point of contact for the end-to-end management of your voice communications.
Choose the TBS call plan that suits you best.
Terms and Conditions
- Finance of Telstra Business Systems equipment is subject to Telstra approval.
- Telstra Business Systems repayment option: if you cancel your Telstra Business Systems repayment plan before the end of your minimum term you must repay any remaining monthly Telstra Business Systems equipment payments in addition to any early termination charge for your service.
- Offer available to new or existing Telstra Business Systems customers with an ACN, ABN or ARBN
- For IP services, you must have an IP WAN or IP MAN service with Telstra that can be configured and dimensioned to support IP voice calls, as well as a compatible Telstra Next IP® service.
- You can make a maximum of 400 outbound calls each month from each Voice Line Extension forming part of your Telstra Business Systems SIP Connect service and call charges apply for calls made in excess of this amount as set out in Telstra’s Business Customer Terms. If you cancel early you must pay an early termination charge for your service as set out in Telstra’s Customer Terms.
- Minimum cost: $3888 over 36 months.
- Eligibility and selection criteria do apply.